Wedding season is approaching fast and I get to attend two nuptials this year. I couldn’t be more excited as I love to get all glammed up and a wedding is the perfect occasion to do so, right?
I found two black dresses last month which are now waiting (rather impatiently) to get out of my closet. One of them is rather basic, so I thought I would add some fun accessories, starting with a clutch.
I find a clutch to be so glamorous, I just can’t help it. I had one on my wedding day, but it is way too small and doesn’t match the dresses I have picked for the weddings I’m attending this summer.
However, I recently stumbled upon Tiany Kiriloff’s Instagram where she posted one of the most beautiful clutches she designed for Lolo the Ballerina as part of her Kirilove collection. Upon seeing that clutch I started browsing my favorite (web)shops and these seven made the cut:
1. Angelique Cluth €115 via Lolo the Ballerina
2. Carmen Bag €39.95 via Lily – Life’s Little Luxuries
3. Lima Bag €265 via Lily & The Lady
4. Ethnic Pattern Cluth €79.95 via Zara
5. Tarina Shimmered Pouch £58 via Anthropologie
6. Metallic Leather Clutch €65 via & Other Stories
7. Denise Roobol Clutch €39.95 via Butik
At first I was leaning towards the Angelique Clutch, but now that I’m looking at this list, I find myself still undecided. I’ll definitely keep you posted on the progress here!
Do you have a favorite or do you take a regular handbag to a wedding?